2.12.2009

Back In The Habit


Alrighty! So I'm feeling better today - mostly because the scale started moving again (in the right direction I might add) and my food intake has been better. 

Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed the other half of my banana and a vanilla fat free yoplait yogurt. Yes, I forgot the blasted picture. 

Last nights dinner consisted of a Subway feast. I've been on a Subway kick lately but that's okay because it worked for Jared right? Anywho, I opted for a 6 inch turkey breast on wheat with cheese (I had the calories to splurge), onion, pickles, a little light mayonnaise, vinegar and oregano. I had apples as a side and a coke zero to wash it all down. I remembered to take the picture halfway through the nomming process. 

I also had a little dark chocolate square. 

This morning was my standard cheerios and milk, but with banana again.  Gotta really work on getting those fruits and veggies in. (lol, veggies). 

Summary:

Snack -

1 container Yoplait Very Vanilla fat free yogurt
1/2 large banana

Dinner - 

1 package Subway apples
1 20 oz Coke zero
1 6 inch turkey breast on wheat with onion, pickles, light mayo, oregano and vinegar. 

Breakfast - 

1 cup Cheerios
1 cup nonfat milk
1/2 large banana

No comments:

Post a Comment