2.04.2009

I'm A Mess


A sick, disgusting mess. 

I didn't bother taking pictures of my food yesterday because quite frankly there wasn't much to be said for what I ate. I had another bowl of Cheerios without banana around 3, then some peanut butter and jelly toast at 4:30. I went to the gym, came home, showered and ate a bowl of chicken noodle soup which I actually did take a picture of. Clearly it wasn't that good of a picture but you get the point. I also indulged in a handful of cranberry coconut granola and some throat coolers. 

Summary:

Lunch - 

1 cup of Cheerios 
1 cup of nonfat milk

Snack - 

1 slice 100% whole wheat toast
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp strawberry raspberry jam

Dinner -

1 can of Progresso white meat chicken noodle soup
1 bag of veggie crisps
1 handful of FEED cranberry/coconut granola 

No comments:

Post a Comment