2.02.2009

Sicky Lunch And Snacky Time

Well I finally decided to eat something around 2. There was a bowl of Progresso chicken noodle in the cabinet that looked pretty good so I went with that. I added a buttload of pepper but it was sooooo salty. Aside from the salt it hit the spot, but I definitely couldn't finish the broth. I nommed a few throat coolers and vitamin C drops during the afternoon and I made peanut butter and jelly (remember that heavenly jam from Friday? mmmm). Unfortunately we were out of wheat bread so I had to settle for white. I haven't had white bread in forever. 

I'm planning on going to the gym tonight so I don't have a break in routine but I'm probably only going to do some light biking. I feel like ass and I don't want to make it w
ork. Plus then I have about a mile to walk home. Ugh. 

Summary:

Lunch: 

1 can Progresso white
 meat chicken noodle soup

Snack:

1 slice country white toast
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp jelly (it just came running out of the jar, who am I to argue?)

No comments:

Post a Comment