2.11.2009

I Bet You Gave Up On Me, Didn't You?


That's okay, usually I'd have given up on me too. Not this time though. I had a pretty rough week with being sick last week and then recovering. I hadn't been to the gym and I'm creeping up on my time of the month so I've been wanting to eat everything in sight. It all culminated with a pity party last night and me deciding that I wasn't just going to "start over Monday" or give up entirely like I always do. I decided to get back on track this morning - blogging included - and here I am!

Breakfast was my standard cereal and milk but I made sure I added the banana this time. Lunch was a mish mash of things I felt would cure my craving of salty goodness. I plan on going to the gym tonight (hey, I've been working out since Monday still at least, and skated Sunday) and I'm not going to give in to my weak will. I forgot to take a picture of my lunch before I dove in, but hey at least I  took a picture right?

Summary:

Breakfast

1 cup Cheerios
1/2 banana
1 cup nonfat milk

Lunch

1/2 cup egg whites with salt and pepper
1 package Bachman pretzel sticks with spicy mustard
1 snack cup unsweetened applesauce 

No comments:

Post a Comment